We moved into the house last October. Before we moved in, I had these grand plans that we would get ALL the painting done between closing and move-in. Uh, yeah....right.
We painted the master bedroom, one guest bedroom, and the family room before we moved in. It wasn't until January or February that I managed to paint the dining room and living room before the kitchen remodel. The kitchen was painted in May, when the remodel was done. The basement trim wasn't done till June, as was the powder room. I painted my bathroom in September, shortly before my mom came to visit. Today, we finally did the ceiling (that leads to the basement) and I cleaned up the powder room, in preparation for Saturday. I still plan to finish painting the basement bathroom before Saturday.
So clearly, the only way we will get any painting done is to either 1) schedule some remodeling work; 2) have relatives visit; or 3) throw a party.
No comments:
Post a Comment