11.11.2006

Birthday Party Menu

5 cookbooks, 2 episodes of Good Eats, and 7 crossed out note pads, and we have a menu for the birthday party.

Appetizers
  • Pita Chips w/Hummus
  • Wasabi Almonds and Black Pepper Cashews
  • Chicken Empanadas
  • Spinach Triangles
  • Mushroom Turnovers
  • Pigs in a Blanket
  • Cheese Plate

Main Entrees
  • Grilled Flank Steak
  • Montreal Chicken
  • Parmesan Polenta w/onion balsamic topping and garlic spinach topping
  • Bread and Spread

Dessert
  • Birthday Cupcakes

3 comments:

xharlene said...

oh my god!!!!!! new friggin posts!!!!!!!

i have to be much better about my stupid writing too...

Soo said...

Ok, I am drooling, where is Haydn's bib?? I am SO going to this party. Are you making all the food? Let me know if you need any help.

polarama said...

Karen--it's Chris's birthday party.

Charlene--NaBloPoMo--the only way I can force myself to blog regularly!

Soo--yep, I'm making *most* of the stuff--the appetizers are ready made. Want to come help frost cupcakes on Sat? :) I'll email you about that.