8.21.2003

Vacation, All I Ever Wanted, Vacation, Had to Get Away
Mr. Polarama and I are going on vacation next week--yipppeee!!! It's our first *real* vacation since our honeymoon. We are headed to the City by the Bay to hang out with our sisters (both mine and his live there), and my friend Syl.

Things I Need to Purchase/Do For the Trip
1. B/W disposable camera. Do they even exist? I think they do.
2. Carrying case for our digital camera
3. Get directions to various people's houses
4. Make mix CDs or convince my husband that I could use an iPod. Right. Now.
5. Finish the food in the fridge.

Things We Plan to Do in SF
1. Visit Sonoma County.
2. Go to the Exploratorium
3. Because I have serious issues, we will also be making stops at the giant Sephora on 4th and Market, and the stila store in Santa Clara.
4. Eat at In-n-out Burger, among other places.
5. Angel Island, Alcatraz, and Muir Woods.


*we went to Taiwan over Christmas/New Year's but that doesn't count since we were visiting my 'rents.

No comments: