Da da da dan..
This is the Year of the Weddings for us. We attended one and declined another one for August, will be going to one in September, one in October, and one in November (I'm in the bridal party). It's very exciting to see all our friends getting married. I love going to weddings, and hearing everyone freak about planning reminds me a lot of mine.
It's hard to believe that we got married two years ago. Sometimes, it seems like it was forever and an eon ago--I can't imagine or remember NOT being married. Other times, the memories of planning and that wedding day are really vivid and clear. Like the frenzy of planning which is the only excuse I have for why I went nuts and color coded my seating chart. Or how giddy we both were immediately after the ceremony.
No comments:
Post a Comment