Blogging, Part 2
I took a nice long blogging break and missed my blog's First Birthday. Happy Birthday Blog!
So, I thought I could use Designated Themes as a way for me to do this regularly.
Sunday: Deep Thoughts Day
Monday: Weekend Recap Day
Tuesday: TV Anticipation Day
Wednesday: TV Recap Day
Thursday: Random Girlie Stuff Day
Friday: Random Day
Saturday: Potential Hiatus Day
Since today is Friday, it will be Random Day.
We went to see Alanis and the Barenaked Ladies earlier this week. Man, I love BNL and I think Mr. P was embarassed at my concert behavior. There was a lot of "Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I loooooove this song" followed up some jumping up and down. And *loud* singing along. Heh.
You know what I miss? Early 90s alternative-geek dancing. You know, like Michael Stipe dancing, where you move about jerkily or you just jump up and down on stage.
My sister got a job! Whoo hoo for her! It is very, very strange to me that my little sister has a job. I mean, she's supposed to be like, 9 years old. Like people trust her with responsibilities and stuff!
My good friend Anatasia got married last weekend--yay for her and Patrick!
No comments:
Post a Comment