I am SO EXCITED that Survivor: Vanuatu starts tomorrow. Between that, CSI, and Amazing Race, CBS owns m. Other shows I will be watching include Desperate Housewives, Lost, and Jack and Bobby.
It's 15 days since my last day of work. I am enjoying this little time off, though I do freak out when I think about the whole job search process. It's exhausting.
I had a whole list of Things To Do during my little hiatus, and the list included such gems as:
1. Knit all the hat patterns in Stitch and Bitch
2. Go through magazine collection to declutter
3.
4. Consolidate student loans
5. Go through closet and donate unwanted clothes
6. Call my friend JAJ, who has moved back to the States
7. Order a lotion and bath ball making kit and make a batch
8. Run regularly
9. Blog regularly
As you can see, I've done a grand total of 1 thing so far. Go me!
No comments:
Post a Comment