4.15.2004

Worrywart

This past weekend, Mr. P and I came to the conclusion that I really worry about the strangest little things. I tend to worry about the 1) random; 2) insignficant; 3) far-fetched; or 4) inconsequential. A lot of it seems to revolve around shallow stuff like TV and vanity. This doesn't mean I don't worry about the Big Important Things--I do that on top of my Random Worrying. Here's a list of what's been weighing on my mind the last few days...

1) What if America votes, and votes George or Fantasia off?

2) I don't think I could stomach a Boston Rob/Amber final 2.

3) Why can't I find Laughing Cow Light at my local grocery store?

4) One day, when I'm preggo, what do I do if I need to pee or puke and I'm on Metro?

5) What if our couch doesn't fit in our living room?

6) What would I do if I accidently drop my keys onto Metro tracks?

7) What if one day, Jon Stewart isn't on the Daily Show anymore?

8) I hope they don't discontinue my favorite shampoo.

9) What if one day, Conan leaves NBC, ends up on ABC, and goes up again Jon Stewart?

10) Since it's the Summer of the Cicada here on the Northeast, what if the cicadas flock to our building pool and drown in it?

No comments: