3.11.2004

Bathtime Fun

I haven't done a beauty product/site review in a while, mainly because I'm actually a bit overwhelmed. I took stock last weekend and discovered that I have at least 30 different lotions/body creams in my closet. That's the unopened ones! There are 10 opened ones on my dresser in rotation right now.

But I have to pimp this site: Bath Sweets. I've ordered from them twice in 2 weeks recently. There are some wonderfully cute bath products that look good, smell good, and work well on this site. My favorite is her Tub Cupcakes which are cupcake-shaped bath fizzies that have a layer of cocoa butter "frosting" on them. They are so incredibly moisturizing, you won't need a lotion after your bath.

Her Tub Truffles are also incredibly cute and great for a nice soothing bath.

They have very fast shipping, and the owner is a sweetheart. If you do order, tell her you heard it from me! (not that I get anything, I would just like her to know that I love her stuff enough to tell my friends). But of course, she only knows me by my real name....but 99% of you reading this blog (Hi KT! Hi PT! Hi Mom!) know me anyway. :)

No comments: