2.01.2004

Requests

I am heading KT's call for me to blog more often, and specifically to add pictures of the family dogs. I haven't blogged very often because lately I've been feeling a bit freaked that graduation is in a few months, and after 2 years and 30,000 dollars worth of student loans, I'm not that much closer to knowing what it is I want to do when I grow up.

I just got my 2004 photo calendar done at Shutterfly and this is the picture for February:



Pheobe is on the left, Amber is on the right. Looking at them, you can't really tell that Phoebe is older.

The backstory behind the dog's pictures is kind of funny. My mom found a studio in Taipei that specialized in pet photography. So, in 2 cars, the 5 of us people piled in with 5 dogs, we trekked downtown to the studio. The beagles were their usual crazy self. Bo the sheepdog was a perfect model. Xiao Hei, being the country dog that she is, was a leeetle bit scared of the big bad city. She pee-ed on the photographer's assistant. SIX TIMES.

No comments: